1. The content of the immopac International GmbH website is carefully selected and kept up to date. Should older information appear, the date is stated, and it corresponds to the state of knowledge at the time of its creation. Contributions that are identified by name represent the opinion of the author, which it is not necessarily that of immopac International GmbH.
2. The viewing and reading of the website does not establish a contract for an immopac International GmbH service between the user and the provider. The information on the website is a courtesy of immopac International GmbH to the viewers and is not considered a service. For that reason, immopac International GmbH does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the website content.
3. The website of immopac International GmbH contains links to third party websites. The individual website operator is solely liable for the linked websites. immopac International GmbH has no control over the current and future design and the contents of the linked pages. The link also does not imply that immopac International GmbH agrees with the content of the linked pages in any way.
4. immopac International GmbH reviews the legality and the timeliness of the linked websites on a regular basis. However, it is not possible to check the linked websites constantly. Nevertheless, if content of an unlawful nature or information that is not up-to-date should appear on one of the linked websites, immopac International GmbH assumes no liability. As soon as someone at immopac International GmbH learns of questionable contents on the linked websites, the link will immediately be removed. immopac International GmbH understands the importance of providing relevant and appropriate information.
5. The contents published on the immopac International GmbH website are subject to Swiss copyright law. Written permission from immopac International GmbH or the copyright holder cited for a specific publication is required for the copying, editing, translation, storage and reproduction of database contents or other electronic media and systems. Quotations are permitted without consent if the source is named.
6. Written permission must also be obtained for a link to the immopac International GmbH website.
7. Copies or downloads for private use are allowed without permission.
8. Any person who wishes to use the contents or other information, e.g., the publishing information, for advertising must obtain written permission. Otherwise, such use of the immopac International GmbH website is explicitly prohibited.
9. Of course, immopac International GmbH abides by the data protection regulations, in particular the Swiss Data Protection Act and the related legislation.
10. immopac International GmbH is obligated to ensure state-of-the-art security in the systems, programs, etc. over which it has control.
11. The users of the website as well as the customers are aware that, even with careful software development and maintenance, errors may slip in so that the immopac International GmbH cannot vouch for the 100 percent availability of the website or service.
12. The readers of the website as well as the immopac International GmbH customers need to ensure the security of the systems, programs and data that are under their control. The customers should in their own interests keep their passwords and usernames secret with respect to third parties and, if necessary, change the passwords at regular intervals and create passwords that cannot be easily identified; see the GTC as well. immopac International GmbH informs the customers about security measures that they need to take themselves.
13. The customers are obligated to refrain from overloading the platform provided in the website with random or inappropriate data, particularly with spam mail. This is also specified for the customers in the GTC.
14. immopac International GmbH is not liable for faults and malfunctions, especially for the security defects and operational breakdowns of third-party enterprises with which they work or on which they depend.
15. Furthermore, immopac International GmbH is not liable for force majeure events, improper actions and disregard for the risks of the users or third parties, excessive strain, the unsuitable operating equipment of users or third parties, extreme environmental conditions, interference by users or disruptions due to third parties (viruses, worms, etc.) that occur despite the necessary up-to-date security precautions.
16. By visiting the website of the provider, statistical information about the access, such as date, time or the viewed page is stored. This data is not personal data but is anonymous. It is analyzed exclusively for statistical purposes. The data in question is analyzed at immopac International GmbH but is not disclosed further.
17. immopac International GmbH may process the data of website users or the customers if it is required to investigate and halt information that was supplied with a fraudulent intent, utilization in violation of the law or contractual provisions and abuse or damage of immopac International GmbH or the website. For this purpose, immopac International GmbH may also determine and process utilization data, including with the aid of cookies, to identify from the total stock of current information that information where there is actual evidence of abuse. immopac International GmbH may forward this data to prosecution authorities as well as to third parties whose rights have been infringed.